Sales Trainee Asia (m/f/d)
In addition to heinzelsales, Heinzel Group also includes Europapier International AG, the leading paper merchanting company in Central and Eastern Europe and Bunzl & Biach GmbH, the largest recycled paper company in Austria and a top wholesaler in Central and Eastern Europe.
Heinzel Group also produces market pulp, packaging papers and publication paper at its industrial locations Zellstoff Pöls, Laakirchen Papier (both Austria), Raubling Papier (Germany) and Estonian Cell (Estonia).
For our Headoffice Wilfried Heinzel AG in Vienna we are looking for a Sales Trainee in the Asian department.
- FH / university degree
- A maximum of up to 3 years of relevant professional experience in the area of sales/purchasing/sales
- Very good knowledge of English (corporate language)
- Global understanding and interest in international trade
- Willingness to travel
- Export/trade know-how or technical interest
- High willingness to learn and work
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Organizational skills/ability to set priorities
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong argumentation and bargaining skills, as well as a solid and confident behavior
- You enjoy working in a team, are enthusiastic, resilient and responsible even in stressful situations
- You are also communicative and would like to start your career in sales.
- Active market development for sales
- Support defined customers, suppliers, representatives and agents
- Negotiating with freight forwarders and contracting out transport
- Bring in and prepare offers according to given calculations, follow-up and order acquisition
- Order administration, if required
- This position offers interesting prospects in an international group with a dynamic environment
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural work environment with flat hierarchies
- A market-compatible annual gross salary approx. € 40,000 depending on education and experience
- Internal training and development opportunities
- Various social benefits (e.g. discounted lunch, health care, employee parking spaces)
- Very good transport links to the U1
If you are a sales talent with an open and communicative personality and are ready to face a challenging task in a future-oriented international company, please send us your written application with a photo to: