Our SAP S/4 HANA Greenfield project starts now. JOIN US and put your knowledge acquired at the university into practice! For our pulp and paper factories and our globally networked trading companies we recruit now 15 ambitious university graduates as
You shape the future of the Heinzel Group with us. In our visionary project "heinzelgoeS / 4 HANA", you can work hands-on and, at the same time, go through a training program.
We prepare you for a successful future in our group.
Homebase of the Trainees: Wien, Laakirchen (OÖ), Pöls (Stmk.), Raubling (DE-Bayern)
Salary during traineeship: starting at EUR 35.000,- gross/year
What we offer:
- A permanent employment including an 18-month program with about 85% training on the job and 15% learning in courses
- A sound training in project management and the ability to learn SAP S/4 HANA best practice processes and functions
- You work directly with a leader right from the beginning
- You will be mentored by a mentor and human resources throughout the program
- You acquire process know-how across the entire value chain of our group
- Varied and international work environment
- Good network with former and current trainees
- Attractive working conditions in a dynamic environment
- A starting position and the possibility to development in a rapidly growing group
What we expect:
- A degree with a technical (IT) or commercial (Bachelor or Master) degree in one of the areas of Finance / Controlling, Purchasing, Sales, Logistics
- Strong process thinking and a strong affinity to IT
- You speak fluently German and English and you are open to new ideas
- You like working in a team
- Willingness to travel and the interest to stay in one of our companies for the long term
The Heinzel Group is one of the most important manufacturers of market pulp and packaging papers in Central and Eastern Europe as well as a global distributor of paper and pulp. The Heinzel Group is aware of its social and ecological responsibility and is sustainable. (read more at www.heinzel.com)
Interested to apply?
Upload your application and CV by 20.5.2019 on our Job portal under the title "Trainee heinzel goeS / 4HANA".
Our final selection process will take place in the first week of June 2019 in Vienna.