Information about the Heinzel Group traineeship program:
We are looking for people who think like entrepreneurs!
The Heinzel Group, which is united under the Heinzel Holding umbrella, ranks with its subsidiaries Zellstoff Pöls AG (Austria) and AS Estonian Cell (Estonia) among the largest producers of market pulp in Central and Eastern Europe.
The Group’s trading division includes Wilfried Heinzel AG, a globally active pulp and paper trading company, and Europapier AG, the leading paper merchant in the CEE region. The Group’s successful growth is based on the fulfillment of the highest customer demands with regard to quality and efficiency.
To meet the growing demand of the expanding Heinzel Group for qualified personnel, we offer a TRAINEE PROGRAM with a maximum duration of 2 years, for young executives as an attractive entry into working life.
What we offer:
- Training in different areas / departments
- Work experience abroad
- A mentor for the whole traineeship period
- A coach for each area / department
- Improvement of English
- Other internal and external training of management and communication skills
- To communicate the company culture and working procedures as well as to build up a network within the Heinzel Group
- To give a holistic overview of the Heinzel Group
- To build up the trainee’s knowledge about the pulp and paper business
- To give the trainee the opportunity to improve his/her hard and soft skills
What we expect from you:
- University degree or High school degree
- English language is obligatory, other languages are an advantage
- Computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Driving license
- Willingness to learn, to travel, to work in different locations and departments
- Open-minded orientation
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal and multicultural understanding
- Max. 2 years of working experience / after end of studies.
If you would like to apply, please send your detailed documentation (application, CV with photo) as a PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org